11 June 2009

seedless watermelon

Mom: what do you wanna have for dinner tonight?
Nicole: green tea ice-cream (;

Basically we had Japanese food lah. again.
We always have Japanese food on my birthday, no doubt.

daddy specially ordered this for me, this is not those cheapo ones yo.

I can live just on this =D

It doesn't taste that bad ya know. I'd always love it (:
That's why i always order the greentea frap at Starbucks x)


The ones at Curve is not green tea ice cream. Trust me.
It was few years back, but now it's all creamy, and blueekk.
Never eating one from there again.

Oh look, I finally remembered what I want for my birthday. Rents asked me before but all I could say was "i don't know?" then, cause I seriously DID NOT KNOW o__o But now, I finally remembered. Look at my twit twit (:

Basketball training tomorrow morning.
I heard, coach is NOT going to allow us girls play in next year's MSSD IF the attendance continues on like this. FUCK. =_____=


Tuned into: Hush hush by The Pussycat Dolls


Nickynic

No comments: