15 July 2009

what is happening.

Why camera, why! Did you have to die on me today, when I most needed it.
Whyyyyyyyy >\

Okay, it wasn't the camera that died. It was the memory card, it was locked, and I couldn't unlock it back. Cause the 'thingy' to unlock it flew out -.- I know, i know, you'd be saying "Don't you have like an extra memory card?" Well no, I have only one. Yes, one.

Back to why I needed the camera so badly. Cause I promised zh that I would bring it to snap photos for the PPS layout. Which surprising I am the one doing it. I did not volunteered to do so, but whattheheck, LOL. Don't expect much, I'm an amateur in photoshop seriously.

My camera is falling apart, seriously. You should see how bad the condition is right now. Okay, here's some pictures :

Results of dropping your camera on solid ground a gazillion times.

you can even open it like that.

from just a few lines, it spread into a circle.

& that's my beautiful camera (:


15.07.09
Happy 14th Birthday Weyyen!
it's like what, the fourth time i'm wishing you? :D Heh





Tuned into : What is happening by Alphabeat (:



the MV is damn creative (;

[edit]

HOMG, OLD MEMORY CARD REPAIRED & A NEW MEMORY CARD.

[/edit]

Nickynic

No comments: