11 February 2010

1 Of A Kind

Hey there.
My internet was down for 2 whole weeks, and so I apologize for the lack of updates.
Alright moving on,  remember what my next craft project was?

It was to recreate one of these necklaces by 1 o.a.k. 
And using the tools and beads my Aunt lent me, 
... ... 
taada!

I wore it to tuition the other day, received quite a few compliments on it. And so...
Here's a guide on how to make one of your very own :)





You can always try experimenting with other kinds of beads.

 - - - - -  -

After the 1 month long wait, my Ashish Topshop inspired booties are here! Got them in the mail after I got home from school last Monday.





Measuring at a height of 13cm, complete with a pleather surface and comfy insoles,
this shoe is definitely worth every cent. Ah, I'm still mesmerized by its beauty x.x
How bout a leopard print one? O:


aren't these the coolest pair of leggings you've ever seen? =D

Tuned into: If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry. 

Nickynic

1 comment:

Wey Yen said...

i so love your shoes. DROOLS.