05 July 2010

Canon IXUS 300HS

As you've already know, I've been camera-less for about a month now. And finally I gotten a new one already, before cheer. YES!


Op, sexy lah my new Canon IXUS 300HS. I got the black one. So far, it's been functioning GREAT. More than I could ask for actually. This camera is still quite new in the market, even I had a tough time looking for pictures of it that I had rip it of the Canon site. I chose the charcoal black one because the red and white one had a sort of plasticky glossy look which doesn't look that nice in my opinion. However, the charcoal black one has a sandy matte professional feel to it :)

Things I love about this camera:
1) Captures great photos even in low light
2) Super slow motion playbacks (for my toe touches :P)
3) Aperture and shutter control <3
4) Lots of effects such as Fish Eye & Miniature

Things I dislike about this camera:
1) Can't stand vertically (the picture above is a LIEE )

Next post will be filled with pictures I took with ze camera last Sunday during the Blitzerz '10 Good Luck dinner.


Nickynic


GERMANY!

No comments: