03 July 2010

Monday Blues


Tiffany & Co. 

Tiffany Blue
. As you know I've been hunting for the perfect Tiffany Blue nail polish since I saw it on the tips of TheBlondeSalad. But to find out it's freaking Chanel -_-" 

Anyho, I went to Chanel @ OneUtama to check if they actually had the nail polish in this side of the world, and they did! But it's freaking Chanel, it would probably cost a bomb -_-" So, I asked the saleslady how much was it, and it was RM70 for a bottle. God knows how many bottles of nail polish I could buy from Elianto with that kinda money, GEEZ.

So, I started googling for alternatives for the perfect Tiffany Blue color. There are quite a number of it actually, mostly at a cheaper price too!



[L-R] Mint Candy Apple, For Audrey, Nouvelle Vague. 
The Face Shop's GR503(couldn't find image) and Essie's Mint Candy Apple are way too green, so their are definitely out.

Since the Chanel one is way outta my budget, I settled on the China Glaze one. 
Once I made up my mind, I placed an order at NailGalore as usual. 
To find out the next day, "sorry Nicole For Audrey is out of stock, we'll provide you a full refund." 
T________________________T

Now, I'm desperately looking for some place that sells China Glaze's For Audrey. HELP. 

Nickynic

2 comments:

nailgalore said...

Oh well.. I feel sorry for u. n bcoz of u ive been searching for this colour too:-(
even the chanel version no more.. just when i was ready to buy.. buhuuuu:-(

nicole cheong said...

Haha, oh I found mine already. Got it from this site here, www.nailpolishspree.blogspot.com