09 October 2010

The Bag Post

These are the stuff I carry around with me most of the time in my bag.

1. Wallet (lovin' the new wallet!)
2. Headphones
3. Canon IXUS 300 HS
4. Recyclable Bag 
5. Cellphone
6. My Lip Stuff - Peace Of Mind
7. Eye Drops
8. Mini Body Lotion 
9. Mirror

Alot of stuff right D:
 Introducing the Bag Organizer.

Bag organizers are very convenient, I got mine for free from Guardian.
They were having some kind of offer last month, if I'm not mistaken.

It fits perfectly into my balenciaga,
it's best for bag changers or people who want easy excess to barang in their bag, like me.

 
Not to mention my daily use Longchamp.
Longchamps comes with only 1 small side compartment hence, the inside of most Longchamp bags are a mess! With the bag organizer, it tells a different story ;)

Excuse me for the really short post, better something than nothing? 
Next post will be all about the my top skincare products, since readers want to know. 
Great idea Anonymous! I'm getting excited :D 

loveee her blazer to bits!

Am I the only one who has put on the post-pmr weight? -___-" time to start working out again.

Tuned into: Dancing In The Moonlight by Toploader. (this song never gets old) 


Nickynic

No comments: