27 October 2010

Ready to be WOW-ed?

Weird blogging about this, but this post it just for them ladies who wants everything possible, fashionable!

What an unusual large parcel arrived at my doorstep today. It was quite a shock to me receiving a parcel without expecting any today. 

It reads. 
Dear Nicole Cheong, you are among the first in Malaysia to be WOW-ed! Hope You enjoy the breakthrough experience and share it with your friends! xoxo, Kotex. 

Oh chey! Early this month, I received an email from Kotex saying that I was one of the selected bloggers to receive a product kit and sample of this exciting new 'product' just for the ladies that will be launched soon here in Malaysia. If it sparked my interest, I could tell my friends about it via my blog.  The 'product' was kept at a hush hush cause she didn't want to spoil the surprise for me. All she said was it's a feminine care product, I seriously had to idea what it was gonna be. Clues left were only a picture of the "WOW" logo, and so happen I ran across the same "WOW" logo on a fashion blog based in the Philippines I think? To find out it was sanitary pads. HAH! Surprise fail. 

But this isn't just your average sanitary pads ladies, its the wow-fied, super chio, KOTEX® LUXE* Ultrathin Design Pads! I remember seeing it on the shelves of a nearby Guardian and thought it was pretty cool. The Kotex Luxe Ultrathin Design Pads comes in a sheek black tin and has pretty floral prints and swirls on the pad. 

I was so exited, I immediately grabbed the blade and started swiping away. Jakun-ed lah ofcourse, first time receiving free products from others. If only OPI or China Glaze would send me nail polishes, I'll be glad doing reviews for them. 

These are what was included in the product kit. 
1)WOW Lookbook.
2) WOW Mug.
3)WOW Notebook.
4) x2 tins of 6 Ultrathin Designed Pads

Limited edition LUXE tins which are available only up to the 31st of December 2010 

I found the WOW mug really fascinating, of all things right? When I opened the box and realized it was a mug, I was expecting it to have some label printed on it but to realize it was just a black mug! Eh, why is there this plastic layer over it? After mom came back she told me to add some hot water into it, and wallah! the WOW logo started to appear, SO FREAKING COOL.


The WOW Lookbook. Basically samples of how the pads actually look like.

The new KOTEX® LUXE* Ultrathin Design Pads comes in a range of six gorgeous designs, from a sweet ‘girl-next-door’ feel to a somewhat ‘indie chic’ look. The creations are influenced by contemporary fashion trends, which we believe would definitely catch your fancy, one way or another!

And not that you don’t already know… KOTEX® LUXE Ultrathin pads are already synonymous with superior performance with its Micro Max 2 Technology – a super absorbent ultrathin core that provides maximum protection – and its soft cottony cover. So it’s gorgeous and also functional. How much better can it get??




The Full Rage of The KOTEX® LUXE* Ultrathin Design Pads.
Design Pack 1 and 2 of 6


 pack of 20s ; pack of 14 overnights. 


definitely!

Try KOTEX® LUXE* Ultrathin Design Pads out, it'll retail from 1st November at all Guardian, Giant, Jusco, Tesco and Watson outlets at RM4.90 for a pack of six (three designs) while the newly upgraded KOTEX® LUXE* Fusion Day pads (23cm) and KOTEX® LUXE* Fusion Night pads (32cm) will retail at RM15.90 for packs of 20 and 14 respectively.  

Hope you enjoyed this post, feel free to leave a comment. 

Nickynic

No comments: