30 January 2011

get busy living

Recap of my January. 
  • Celebrated Mom's birthday @ The Ship. 

  • Celebrated Zong Jing's 16th with close friends & Pn. Chan. 



Birthday Gil & I. 
  • Bought my first jar of Sticky Rock Candy (Y) 


  • Bak Kut Teh session with Sean. 


Did my CNY themed nails about an hour ago. I can officially say I hate working with the nail color Red, maybe that's the reason why I gave mine to Angie. Used my mom's Red here, come to think of it even the Bronze is hers. Anyways, going back to the color Red. I dislike it cause it stains the nail and even around it so much that even a basecoat wouldn't help. I screwed up on a few of the nails and redoing them were such a pain in the ass. :\ 

I wanted to draw a bunny on the forth nail like this
but due to the shortness of my nail and my white nail art pen dying on me, I couldn't :( 

Alright, it's 1.40AM now.  BYE. 

Tuned into: One In A Million by Ne-Yo

Nickynic

No comments: