03 December 2009

I'm a young soul In this very strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fake. But why all this hate? Try to communicate Finding trust and love is not always easy to make


(L) Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner. (R)
The Kardashian Sisters.

Why have I decided to blog about them? It's cause I read this tweet on Kim's Twitter page saying that Kendall just landed a modeling gig for Forever 21. So I decided to google her :D You wouldn't believe how tall is she for her age! Kendall is 14 this year and 5'9 while Kylie is only 12 and just 2 inches shorter than her making her 5'7! Hmmm... Some even said she's Victoria Secret material. Wow O:

In their reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" I never really noticed her much. Maybe cause it's mostly about their sisters and their drama, typical. But here she looks so mature and all grown up. Hmm, kids this days, they just grow up too fast :'(
lol.



I think Kendall deserves a Sandra Bullock look a like award, no?



        
She's really tall compared to her sisters                 And here she is with papa Jenner.

- - - - -

Last night before dinner I decided to have my daily dosage of FML and MLIA. Just before heading down for dinner I read this 1 last FML  ....

"Today, I bit my boyfriend's neck. I felt something squirt into my mouth. Turns out I had just popped a pimple on his neck. Into my mouth. FML"

... disgusted, lost my apatite. FML.

//edit:








Cool enough for you?
What do you think about this shoe *points above*. It's called an oxford flats :)




Fashionable, finally something different. Hallelujah!

NO NO NO NO NOO!! THEY SHOULD BE WHERE THEY BELONG. ON MEN.









Tuned into: New Soul - Yael Naïm


Nickynic

4 comments:

Wey Yen said...

Wow. That's crazy! They look so mature. Oh well. It all comes down to Americans. :P

angelino saw. said...

That's not called loafer, it's the oxfords, just flats. :P and its uglay!
I thought Kylie & Kendall were twins o__o HAHAHA!
EEEEEKKK Kim is uglay in blonde. she dyed back right? :P

P/S; you're a kid too! :P

nicole cheong said...

Weyyen.
AHAH, yeah they look mature indeed. Agreed! XD

Angeline.
Haha, okay okay okay XD
LOL, did i say they were pretty xP?
HAHA, just wanted people opinion on it XD
Nope their not, one's 14 and the other is 12.
haha yeah Kim dyed it back to black :D

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.