27 December 2009

Estee Lauder

This post is for you Carmen ;)





In the Estee Lauder Good As Gold Set you have .......



High Gloss Ultra Brillance Lip Gloss (10 Rose) , Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening  Mascara.






Pure Color 118Bois De Rose Lipstick.




Shimmer Powder (02 Rose Pearl).


Ballerina Pink Nail Polish & Retractable Brush.


Pure Color EyeShadow.

01 Pink Ice | 63 Mocha Cup | 25Onyx
60 Tea Biscuit | 30 Sugar Cube | 10 Ivory Box
26 Slate | 35 Cinnamon | 47 Honey Drop


Gold Pleated Evening Bag.



With any purchase of Estee Lauder over RM60(? i'm really not sure about this),
you can get The Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster 09 for RM220 only(!)




15 eye shadow mirrored compact, mascara, lash primer,
4 lipsticks, 3 eye pencils, 2 blush/1 bronzer compact,
eye make-up remover, stand up mirror, 4 make-up brushes,
traveler case and cosmetic bag.  (Case and bag colors are available in
red or cream depending on where you purchase)


Mom got the Cream set, IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT!
p/s: mine's already like RM260, worth it or not this giganto set you tell me.

---
Checked nuffie today and saw quite a few people still use google & my name to get to my blog x)
So ...
I decide to Google myself today.
In the process of typing my name...
nicole ch


Google already has my full name in options. So cool O:


Hits has been shooting up like crazy, thanks to you guys :)
So I just wanna say, thanks for visiting and for clicking my ads (if anyone did:).


P/S: Angie coming back today! :)

Tuned into: She's The One by Robbie Williams.

Nickynic



3 comments:

greenteacarm said...

Hahaha :D omg . AWESOMEEEEEEE :D

angelino saw. said...

HAHAHAHA YOU CUT YOUR HAIR HAHAHHAHA.
I pun sudah perlu potong rambut juga. HMMMM

nicole cheong said...

carmen: Hope you liked it :D

angeline: HAHAHA OH SOO FARNY OH. LOL.
The fringe lo, seriously damn annoying weih when long XD
SAME CLASS BABY SAME CLASS! AHHHHHH. i should stop saying that, creepy x)