14 January 2010

OPI Nail Polish from Nail Galore


Hello there! I just received the nail polishes I bought from Nail Galore this afternoon.
She asked my to do a review on it, so here it goes...
I was really impressed from the way she packed it nice and safely to the nail polishes itself.
A total of 4 (for Angie and I) nail polishes were packed safely with layers of bubble wrap and tapped to its safety.

Red bag was used to keep everything.
They even gave a tutorial on how to do a French Manicure.
Want some Nail Polish from Nail Galore? head here..Nail galore

I'm getting one of the Matte ones soon.

In Russian Navy :)

I bought this French Manicure set hoping to save some molah and do it myself instead of heading to nail spas and having someone else doing it for you. Well, it would be nice, but for a high school junior like me, nahh. It's my first time trying the French Manicure, I think its quite successful? After watching this French Manicure tutorial Angie sent me ...

Good help :)


 End Results.

Jagedy-jagged here and there, first try maaa.

Nail Polishes used:
Bubble Bath & Alpine White

Great Stuff from Nail Galore :)

Thanks Angie for introducing me to this site.

edit://

Next craft project...
attempt to recreate one of these :)
Nickynic

2 comments: