21 January 2010

Perfection Kota Damansara & Smart Uniform

I HATE PERFECTION STAFF! OMG.

Teachers are really great, but what's the use if the staffs there sucks?
Parents have to go through the staff before enrolling their child into this tuition center.
If they fail to please the parents, they lose.
But of course they'll put on a friendly face and say "yes ohh yes yes! we provide... yes yes yes yes yes!" agreeing to whatever you say.

From the very begining I already hated the staffs at Perfection.
THEY ARE THE RUDEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVERY KNOWN.
- They barge into the classroom without knocking and starts blabbling.
  I just think they're blind lo, teachers right in front also cannot see. (laugh everyone!)
- They talk as if they really REALLY hate their job. You know? That tone which says "don't waste my time la please". With the students & the parents!
If you really hate your job, QUIT LA FOR GOODNESS SAKE! DON'T RUIN MY DAY.
Even my parents hate the staff there, SEE! You ask me why am I still going there then?
Cause the teachers there are good, if they weren't i would have quit along time ago.

They really get on my nerves, and last wednesday was my last strand. I couldn't take it anymore. Here it goes... On my usual Wednesday routines, I would come to tuition straight after cheer practice without going home until 9PM. On that particular day I didn't have enough money to buy some food, since I already spent my extra RM5 paying for some book Jeff forced me to. So I had to wait for ZJ to arrive to borrow some money. Since I only had like 1 wantan and 1 fishball for lunch, i would've been starving by then wouldn't I? Finally ZJ arrived and I wanted to go down to buy some bread. Staff wouldn't let me down, shouted "go back to class!". Tuition hasn't even started yet, and I was seriously damn hungry. He still wouldn't let me down, I was super pissed, I couldn't take it anymore.

me: I just wanna go down and buy some food.
mr: no no go back to class!!
me: OH C'mon i heard you on the phone talking to that parent saying what, you'll let her child go down if he gets hungry. And now what?! You're fucking lying right infront of my face, what bullshit is this!? I ask you to starve until 9PM lah! -_-  
mr: *silence* go.


Seriously man, don't mess with me. I've gotten enough of getting bullied around by adults who tries to take advantage of us. From, another stupid Perfection incident to PPS Uniform incident. Don't even get me started on the PPS uniform. Basically, the lady forced me to pay an extra RM40 for something I DID NOT ORDER! You think what? Money grows on trees ah? The quality for the uniforms are so poor! I was VERY VERY disappointed with the skirt, how do you expect us to sit on the floor without putting a slit in the skirt, zao gong AH wtf! And they call themselves "Smart Uniform".


Nickynic

2 comments:

Ambery said...

*likes* this post! :) i agree about the adults taking advantage of us thing.

Wey Yen said...

SCREW ADULTS. THEY ALWAYS THINK THEY TAKE THE HIGH ROAD. But... they make mistakes just like us. _|_ *likes nic's post!