15 December 2010

DIY Tanks


Hello readers,
If you follow me on twitter, today's known as DIY Day. Met up with Angie around noon and headed supply hunting for the DIY tanks and what not. Had lunch at PHOP cause Angie found out that they had quite an affordable set lunch. I had the Dory Fish accompanied by Fried Pancake stuffed with Mashed Potatoes & Salad

2 course meal + drink = RM13.80

Went to Popular to get the art supplies and even mange to pick up my 2011 planner. I go crazy for pretty planners and notebooks :x After that was a little walking around, then headed to Angie's place to get started. I had a Chanel logo and a Peace sign in mind, while Angie's had a Mustache and the Deathly Hallows sign.

RM2.50 for Fabric Dye of 75ml
Tanks, Brushes, Fabric Dye, Paper cut out stencils.  
 Angie's a happy kid. Harry Potter fans be jealous! (HA)

This would be mine. Outlined.

 Outlined then the painting.

 Outlined and filled.
How to spot DIYs? They aren't perfect.

Outcomes of our hard work.

 
These are basically how it'll look, cool eh.



First attempt of DIY with Fabric Dye.
I would say I'm ...

SATISFIED. 

ps: Heading for KRS Camp tomorrow, hope it'll be fun :)
     Keep the feeds flowing. Feel free to comment, please!

Nickynic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, may I know, where you buy this fabric dye?
You can reply my comment at fadzlinnabihah@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

jika basuh adakah dia akan hilang wrna? huhu