27 December 2010

They say wishing for you is like wishing for snow in California

Hi all, this was my Christmas. 
Christmas this year was rather quite, no Christmas tree, no decorations, no jolly Christmas songs playing. I can't even remember anyone saying 'Merry Christmas' during the Christmas dinner on the 25th. Wow, the Christmas spirit has definitely decreased drastically as years pass. 

Relatives came over for Christmas Potluck dinner on the 25th. Since PMR results were out just 2 days before Christmas, not a doubt I would get away without any questions being asked, am I right? Well, I just blabbed it out, 4A's (BM, Science, Maths, English), Science Stream *walks away. I mean c'mon so you/re son/daughter/father/mother/sister/brother did better, so what? I aimed and I got it, I'm happy. I'm not gonna stand there and take all your bull crap just to make me feel bad. & AS IF I didn't try my best! And I thought questions regarding my PMR results would sink my mood, turns out "You better exercise more ... (i don't even wanna continue)." =___________=  The fact that he said it in an enclosed room was fine, why the hell must you blab your pie hole to the entire family, that's what I was pissed off at the most. 

Crabtree & Evelyn from Mum.
Kingston Thumbdrive from Aunt.
Maryjanes from Myself. 
Lavender craze.
Plan on investing my PMR money on this. Instax mini 25.
Lovely engaged couple, both with such great talent. 
Can't lie, I'm definitely bumped out but, HAH


Tuned into: All I Want For Christmas Is Us - Jason Mraz ft. Tristan Prettyman

Nickynic

1 comment:

Kit said...

nice thumb drive!