07 December 2010

Port Dickson Trip - Day One

Well, I'm back from the 3 day 2 night stay in Port Dickson. This trip was kind of unexpected and sort of a last minute thing. (i only found out on the 3rd!) I kept bugging my parents to bring us somewhere for the holidays, but we had to cope with Cherm's college schedule and Korkor's internship, hence we seized this long weekend for a short family trip to PD.


The drive seemed like it took forever! Even with the help of my Aunt's GPS, it didn't seem any easier to find this place. "Alternative Route" says GPS = "I DON'T KNOW LAA!!"  BUT, with the mighty iPhone and its Google Maps, we eventually we found our way to the right restaurant, Hong Seng Seafood Restaurant at Tanjung Sepat just in time for lunch. Mom said it serves really good seafood. Well it better be!



The beach view by the restaurant.
Korkor and I.
White Clam with Superior Soup.
Mm Mm Good!
Claypot with Five Sea Treasures.
Five sea treasures were, Crabs, Prawns, Pomfret, Fish Maw and Sea Cucumber.
Something different I would say, prawns and crabs were very fresh!
Fried Oyster with Egg.
Never use to like this dish when I first had it in Penang, but here it really changed my perspective. 
Kai Lan with Mui Choi.
What's there not to like? Both of my favorite veggies in a dish :D

All of the dishes were surprisingly very delicious! Maybe cause mom did her research in what to order there. HEE. After that we continued our journey to the hotel. We stayed in The Legend International Water Homes. Each Balinese inspired villa at The Legend Water Homes has it's own private pool and garden right in the room itself, sounds cool eh, having a pool just a few feet away?  If I could have swim in this trip I would definitely be in the pool 24/7. But the sad thing is the water is always freezing cold! Okay rephrase, if the water was warm and if I could swim in this trip I would definitely be in the pool 24/7  :D

2 King Size Beds
Couch and the coffee table.
The Kitchenette.
Private Pool (4ft)
The quite-open bath room. 
Walked around the villas;

By the other villas.
With 'rents.
Archery available, though quite pricey.

 That concludes Day 1. Will blog about day 2 and 3 in another blog post.


Nickynic

No comments: