15 March 2011

Three Cheers For Five Years

I love my Rainbow :') 
Nothing exiting happening so far now in my life. But....
Did I mention I finally got to try the 'most sought after' macarons? Yeah I did, like finally. They were made by one of Pn.Chan's ex-student. A couple of my classmates were ordering them so I said why not? They were really, i mean really pricey so I only ordered 2, heh. I can't lie, but they were really yummy. Can't wait to try some more macarons, as promised by Nick korkor, that is if we visit him in Sydney (hopefully).  

Day 2. Greys have faded. Redish is a good sign. :)

Cheer practices are going on as usual during the holidays. Sprained my pinky finger at yesterday's gym session. Got it while I was catching puanpuan from her kick double, which she manage to ace effortlessly. It's starting to swell and bruise now, but not to worry it ain't broken. Just some resting, ointment rubs & tape will do the trick ;)  

Pst, Blitzerz will be performing at the CIMB Squash Tournament this weekend. Either check us out at Time Square or live on Astro channel 801! :D


Tuned into: Perfect by Simple Plan

Nickynic

No comments: