06 March 2011

Last Febuary

Things I didn't manage to blog about last month.


Dad's orchids while they were in bloom :)


Blitzerz performing at the launch of
BU magazine. 13/02/2011

3 page spread and front cover. 


Heading to RRI Sungai Buloh for MSSD Merentas Desa :) 14/02/2011.

The rest of the month were just filled with school, cheer practices, basketball practices and pop quizzes. Still getting the hang of the new subjects like Add Math, Physics and Chemistry. Like they say, form3 doesn't prepare you at all to face form4. All I can do now for myself is to work hard and try not to get carried away by the playfulness of my class. Nick korkor came back to Malaysia last November and he just flew back last Wednesday. Hope his doing well there. Cheer practices have been doing okay lately, no longer a flier as some of you may have already known. I'm a backspot now, soon be getting those bruises GOT them already sista! Haha, which I might have brought it up in my English ULBS last Friday that I did on Cheerleading. HEE ^_^v

Speaking about basketball I joined back the team! So stupid for me to have left in the first place. Don't like talking about why I left, it was really a tough time for me. Got our jerseys this morning at training, I'm really happy with the design and colors this time. But if only it had our names on it like the picture above, I would be even happier. (I edited my name onto it, just so you know.)


Splits to God. 


This has been by far the most unorganized post, KTHXBYE. x

Tuned into: Blackbird by The Beatles


Nickynic

No comments: