14 February 2011

Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 Hello Kitty Version

Happy Valentine's Day All! Hooray for MSSD to be on Valentine's Day, so I won't have to spend it in school! Instead I went for an inter-school(MSSD) cross country run this morning (will get in detailed in the next post), then cheer practice, super exhausted now. But I must finish this post by tonight, cause I have been delaying this post for far too long now. And you guys deserve to know that I got....  


Yes, It's the Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 Hello Kitty Version! It's finally in my hands! I've been saving up for this baby since god knows how long ago. I initially wanted to get the full white version, but it was really hard to get stock said the shop owner, so I opt for the Hello Kitty version instead. Although its a lil bit more expensive compared to the full white version. I really really wanted it so, i got it. Plus IT'S FREAKING HELLO KITTY!


The Instax Mini 25 Hello Kitty Set I ordered comes with an instant camera and 2 packs of 10 Hello Kitty film. I'm not really a fan of decorated films, that is why i got myself a box of plain film. I ordered only a box first just to try it out. I'm gonna need more of this man, seriously. ;) 


Anyway, the Hello Kitty Instax Mini 25 package comes with the following:
  • a white Hello Kitty Instax Mini camera
  • 2 x Panasonic CR2 Lithium batteries
  • a close-up lens for focusing from 35cm
  • a manual 
  • and a red strap

Views of the camera:

Front.

With lens protracted out.

BACK: Place to insert film - Place to insert batteries. 

Auto Flash. *HEEE Hello Kitty with her own instant camera! ^_^v

TOP: Film Dispenser(?) - Light & Dark Mode Button - Flash Button - Screen - Power Button.
Haven't tested it out yet. Like my friend said 'i have to make those expensive shots count!' :) I'll definitely show you guys the photos I'll soon be taking with this awesome little gadget right here. Heee, I'm so excited!
Alright, I need the sleep for tomorrow's long day ahead. BYE!

Tuned into: Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri

Nickynic

2 comments:

G e r m a i n e ! said...

where did u buy this?

nicole cheong said...

>deaRz:
Hey, I got mine from this website, http://shootingstar106.blogspot.com/ :)