08 February 2011

China Glaze Anchors Away Spring 2011 Collection - Pelican Gray

The new polishes I ordered have just arrived! I was pretty excited this time round, couldn't wait to test them out. I'll be reviewing China Glaze's Pelican Gray first, and leave Rumple's Wiggin' for the next post ;)

Pelican Gray & Rumple's Wiggin'

China Glaze Anchors Away Collection

Pelican Gray is one of the 12 colors in China Glaze's Anchors Away Spring 2011 Collection. Fell in love with this lovely shade of gray once I laid eyes on it. Have been looking for the perfect gray polish since the new year, and I think I might have just found it :) 

Formula for this polish was fantastic, this applied like butter! Required only 2 coats to achieve an even coverage. Have to admit that this is probably the prettiest gray I've seen. Loving the shimmer!

Pelican Gray.
The bumps aren't caused by the nail polish, it was because my nail were uneven.
Cause I had just removed my Lace Manicures, badly.  My bad :P
Too excited! ><

 It isn't just the cool toned grey crème that I love, it's also because of that teeny bit of pearly shimmer that can be seen when the light hits. So so pretty! :) 

credits to www.temptalia.com
 There they are, shimmers are visible in this photo. 


- - - 


Today must have been my lucky day, look what I got from Perfection's CNY lucky dip!


Brand New Speakers! If I were a tad bit luckier, you would see an iPad right ^ now.


Tuned into: Sparks Fly by Julia Sheer ft. Tyler Ward

Nickynic

No comments: