06 November 2010

Gameboy iPhone Cover



Learned how to make this video from IGNite Camp Justin. This is where Stop Motion comes in handy, haha! I know right the music! I googled cute music, and Plants VS. Zombie's song popped out. Used it anyho ;P
The video just made it a 100 times cuter XD


First creation of the Gameboy Range is complète! Quite happy with the end product ;) 
It leans more towards an iPhone cover, cause the size snugs the iPhone perfectly. The felt helps protect it from scratches too. However, on other phones it might be a little loose but it still lives up to its purpose. The iPad helped out in sewing this little baby, ALOT   ;) 

Got the felt yesterday and as soon as I got home I started sewing and cutting. Worked on it till about 2 in the morning. It was giving me a massive headache, but I didn't want to stop cause I like finishing what I started at that day itself, I hope I'm not the only who's like that. 

which shade of blue would you like to see on the next Gameboy phone cover? 

Still thinking whether I should put it up on sale at ze Blogshop, or ... 
The funny thing is, I'm not even an iPhone/iTouch user! 
Would you buy it? ;)  Please leave a comment, I BORED TO DEATH.

Tuned into: As I Em by Asher Roth


Nickynic

3 comments:

Joanna A. Cheong said...

YES I WOULD OMG SO CUTE.

nicole cheong said...

HAHA! YEY! Look out for it then, I might put it on sale. XD

Regine Lee said...

i want see light blue on next gameboy phone cover ! :D