17 November 2010

Wired Headbands

Wired Headbands, a very versatile piece of accessory. The good thing about this headbands is that their wired, obviously that's why it's called WIRED headbands. Anyways, it's good cause you can bend it into any shape and size you fancy. There are many different kinds of looks you can experiment on with the wired headband, for example the bunny ears/bow, the plain or the pimped out side ponytail.

I got mine a few weeks back but just thought I share with you guys the outcome of doing some of this looks with the wired headbands. Firstly, I got my pair of wired headbands from a blogshop called CuteClip, it's the cheapest place i found so far selling wired headbands, and the customer service there is great! Each of this wired headbands cost RM6 there, whereas places like Deeper And Harder sells them at like RM19, quality wise it's pretty much the same, so obviously you'll opt for a cheaper one right! I got myself a polka dotted one and a tie dye one, but if you dont fancy these designs as much as I do, dont worry, there are many other lovely designs available there at the store.

Here are some looks that can be done with the wired headband.


I'll be using these 2 wired headbands ;)


This is the plain look, it can also be done with a ribbon.


this is the bow    /   bunny ears
if you push the ends slightly upwards it's the bunny ears, downwards then it's the bow. 
I prefer the bow compared to the bunny ears, cause i just find the bunny ears a bit too outrageous for me. 

Here's how the side ponytail one looks like. Normally people just braid the wired headband through your hair, but I find it quite challenging, so i just criss-crossed the wired headband in an illusion of a braid. 

PS: forgot to publish this post earlier before i left for Genting. 

Whips hair ala Justin Bieber. Too charming


Tuned into: Hollywood by Michael Buble

Nickynic

No comments: