18 November 2010

Genting Trip 2010

Genting was fun, ofcouse la for someone like me who hasn't been there in ages, literally! Went on some rides I never thought I would go on, which actually turned out really fun. Overall, great bonding time with everyone :) But the greatest achievement is to ever Go-Kart before my brother Michael, twice! HEH in his face!


*MUST CLICK PICTURE!*

by karenchoo 

by karenchoo

The more you look at it, the gayer it becomes.
Blacks are Angie's, Pinks are mine. 

 Cards in the rain while waiting for Pirate Ship to reopen. 

4D show was terrifying, I wanted to sleep at night so i 
practically shut both eyes and peeked whenever it felt safe. 
" I WANT TURTLE, MA DE!"


This ride got us all soaked! 

"songless merry go round killed our mood" 

lunch in the room.

I never knew I bowl that well, HA! 

Last day. 

 Favorite picture from the lot

Sorry for the boring post, some things ruined my mood. Remember the Nuffnang If I Had Rapunzel's Hair Competition? Well, good news is I won a pair of tickets, bad news is they got revoked because of my silly mistake of directly replying my attendance to the the email which sent the notification, instead of sending the email to another specific email address which was written in the email. Disappointed indeed! 

Tuned into: Papa Can You Hear Me by Glee Cast
Nickynic

No comments: