07 November 2010

Gameboy Remote Control Sock

Just thought I share my new creation with you :)
After making the Gameboy iPhone cover, cherms insist I make him one for his gate remote control. Hmm. For all the times he paid for my share of Mcdonalds and mango ice shavings(to die for) from 100yen, making one of these for him sounded good :)

After 2 hours of snipping and sewing, turned up this babe. 




Cherms wants to be cool, hanging stuff around his neck. 
But now he can walk around campus with this cute thing dangling there, while people ask 
"Eh Michael, this is so cute! Where you buy?
He says "My sister make one.
Dream on, he'll say "I make one." HA

PS: That's my polka dot ring he stole from me. 

Like father like son. 

~ ~ ~


Miley looks gorg in this video! Love this song too. 



Tuned into: The Big Bang by Rock Mafia


Nickynic

No comments: